Personal information we collect from you through the Website
In general, you may navigate the Website without directly providing us with any personal information. Any domain name information that we collect is not used to personally identify you but is instead aggregated to measure the number of visits, average time spent on the Website and the web pages viewed. We use this information to measure Website use and to improve its contents. However, additional services may be only available if we have certain information about you.
We may collect the following personal information from you:
- Information about the wpDealsEngine Service components you express an interest in or may purchase from us;
- Your name and contact information, including email address and company details which you may submit to us when you interact with the Website;
- Information about your location or similar location based information;
- Information regarding your personal or professional interests, opinions, demographics, experiences with the wpDealsEngine Service and contact preferences in order to provide you with further correspondence about the wpDealsEngine Service.
Intercepted and monitored Electronic Communications
We may implement systems designed to intercept and monitor your communications with us and/or wpDealsEngine Associates, to the extent permissible by law in the course of the carrying on of business and for the purpose of monitoring or keeping records of direct and indirect communications.
You agree to this.
Personal Information we collect Automatically
When you use the Website, we automatically receive and record information from your browser or mobile platform, including your location, IP address, cookie information, and the page you requested. This information is stored in our server logs.
We only use this data in aggregate form and we may provide this aggregate information to wpDealsEngine Associates about how you, our customers, collectively, use the Website, so that wpDealsEngines’ Associates may also understand how users make use of the Website.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is kept secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place physical, technical and administrative measures to safeguard personal information we collect though the Website. We use encryption when collecting or transferring sensitive personal information or other information.
We may link to other websites which are not within our control. We will not be responsible for the protection of any personal information which you provide to 3rd Parties. You should exercise caution and view privacy statements applicable to 3rd Party websites or services.
What we do with personal information processed through the Website
We use your personal information for the following reasons:
- To provide wpDealsEngine Service components you have requested and to notify you about important changes to the Website;
- To respond to your inquiries and complaints or to process your requests in relation to your information;
- To follow up on any inquiries and complaints as part of our customer care procedures;
- To update our records about you and for the purpose of retaining records about you;
- To communicate with you in the course of our ordinary business activities;
- To improve the wpDealsEngine Service by making them easier to use and by providing access to certain sections of the Website;
- To prevent or detect any unlawful activities; and
- To evaluate the effectiveness of our marketing and for the purposes of research, training and statistical analysis in order to improve the wpDealsEngine Service.
Should we request any personal information from you, we will furnish you with details on how the personal information you provide will be used.
We may contact you by e-mail, phone, fax or post for the purposes set out in this section. By submitting such information to us, you are deemed to have agreed to us contacting you using these methods of communication. We will continue to contact you using the methods you choose until you advise us in writing that you no longer wish to be contacted using such methods. Please note that you are required to accept at least one of the above methods as your chosen method of receipt of communication from us.
Sharing your personal information
We will not transfer, disclose, sell, distribute or lease your personal information to 3rd Parties other than on the following basis:
- Where we have your consent to do so for the purpose of providing a service to you;
- Where it is required by wpDealsEngines’ Associates who may, directly or indirectly, render certain services to us or to you or in undertaking activities linked to the operation of such services on our behalf; or
- Where the disclosure is in compliance with legal and/or contractual requirements that we are subject to, including, but not limited to, intergovernmental agreements.
Accessing your personal information
If you think that any personal information we hold about you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or e-mail us as soon as possible. We will take the necessary steps to ensure that your personal information is corrected and/or updated.